Our Goal To Be A More Eco Friendly Storage Company
Since we first opened our doors on our first storage facility in August 2011 we have strived to improve our energy efficiency and use of recycled materials to help the environment. Here are just some of the things we do:
- Our drive ways are made from recycled crushed asphalt taken from old roads which are being replaced by councils
- All our storage units are made from used shipping containers. we pick out the best ones, then get them delivered to our facility where we convert, paint and clean ready for their new life as self storage units.
- We request the shipping containers that have eco bamboo flooring to ensure they have been are from a sustainable source .
- We choose energy suppliers for our facilities which use the most renewable energy possible.
- All our washrooms are fitted with water saving devices as standard.
- All our exterior and toilet lighting is controlled by PIR sensors to ensure lighting only used when required.
- We sell Boxes and packing which are made from a percentage of recycled materials
Each time we look to build a new facility we look to go one step further and improve on our previous design and experience.