Our Standby Self Storage in Aylesbury is ideal for a number of uses Including tool storage, archiving, stock inventory, building equipment and DJ equipment. As well as suiting personal uses such as storage while moving house, sporting equipment, motorbikes, cars and camping gear.
- We offer clean, dry and secure units in a range of different sizes.
- All units are situated on the ground floor with vehicle access.
- Our unit is one trip shipping container which has been designed for use in the self-storage industry.
- Security is provided on-site with 24 hours off-site CCTV surveillance, number plate recording and PTI access control which records every entry and exit to the site.
Our mission is to offer our customers the very best service, facilities and value for money.
Convenience: Everything is designed to make the process of storing with us as simple and easy as possible. We even provide a full online rental and reservation service as well as account logins to manage your account online.
Pricing: We’re so confident of our offers and prices, we guarantee to beat any local comparable quote.
Security: Keeping your belongings safe and secure is our priority, so we have installed state of the art Access control, 24 hour, 7 days a week CCTV which is monitored.
Service: Our friendly teams are on-site 6 days a week and available any time via phone to provide expert advice and assistance. Why not check out our reviews to see what our customers have to say about us!
Whether you’re moving home, renovating or you just need some extra storage space, we’ll provide everything you need to make storing with us in Aylesbury Straight forward. You can do everything online, from choosing your unit size, getting quotes, reserving your unit and even rent a unit.
We’re totally flexible, so you can change move in date, departure date and room size whenever you want and you are not tied in for any period – we just ask for 14 days notice when vacating the facility.
At our Storage facility in Aylesbury we offers a practical & cost effective storage solution for local businesses and location on the A41 is ideal for businesses that need easy access to the M40, Bicester or Aylesbury, To find out why other business users come to us for their self storage, Check out our Business Storage page and see how we can help your business.
Our Clapton facility provide these benefits for business customers:
- We have 5 different sized unit from 40sqft to 160sqft, with 8ft ceiling heights available.
- There is no fixed contract enabling you to increase or decrease your space as your business requires.
- With just one bill each month, this is efficiency at its best. No extra bills for Business Rates, Electric, Utilities etc
- We’re open 24/7 so you can access your unit as and when your business demands it.
- FREE 24 HOUR SECURE ACCESS
- DRIVE UP ACCESS STORAGE
- CCTV AND ACCESS CONTROL
- CLEAN, DRY AND SECURE UNITS
- ON SITE TOILETS
The Ayelsbury Site it accessible 24 hours a day, once your a customer, renting a unit at the facility.
If you’re interested in taking a look at the units. Just give us a call and we can schedule a time for you to view the units.
Sat Nav – If you are following an older sat-nav, we recommend that once you have turned in to Creighton Road off the A41 round-a-bout you follow our signage for the facility (older sat-nav’s will want to take you to the street of housed on the left).
Located off Creighton Road next to Brittannia Removals (Woodham Industrial Estate), our Aylesbury branch is less than 9.3 miles north-west of the town centre, and conveniently on the A41 and just 9.5 miles from Bicester in the opposite direction.
There are regular bus services that stop within at the end of Creighton Road (2 min walk from our storage facility). The most frequent services is the 677 Which runs between Aylesbury and Bicester. Further bus route information can be found here.