Storing your Motorcycle at Standby Self-Storage
Are you working overseas? Is going on a vacation for a few months? Or living in an area where the weather isn’t always perfect for riding?
No worries! Standby Self-Storage is the answer to your Motorcycle storage needs.
A self-storage unit to store your motorcycle is a great way to make sure that it remains in its best condition throughout the year.
At Standby Self-Storage, we have just the right size of units for your precious ride.
Finding the Right Motorcycle Storage Option:
Of course, you’ll want to find a storage solution that will protect your bike from the weather. Boats and RVs can get away with outdoor storage because they’re sturdier, but motorcycles need more protection. This is especially true if you live in an area where the weather isn’t favourable for most of the year. Specifically the UK.
Fortunately, the solution is simple because motorcycles are small enough to be stored inside of medium-sized storage units such as an 8x4x8ft. It gives them all the cover they need from the weather.
Features & Amenities to Consider When Storing Your Motorcycle:
- Climate-controlled storage: With climate control, you’re able to keep your motorcycle in an environment where temperature and humidity levels are moderated, which prevents rusting.
- Drive-up Access: This feature allows you to drive up to your unit for easy loading and unloading.
- Additional security: Individually-alarmed units, on-site management, video surveillance, and gated access are all great security features to have when storing a motorcycle, as it protects your unit from break-ins.
- 24-hour access: It would be inconvenient to find out your storage facility is closed when you want to grab your bike after work or on the weekend. With 24-hour access, however, you can grab your bike whenever it works with your schedule.
Get the Right Storage Unit Size for your Motorbikes.
If you have 2 motorbikes to store, then the 40 SQ.FT STORAGE UNIT is the right size for you!
Once you have a self-storage unit booked, follow a few simple preparations to ensure your motorcycle is in good working condition for when you want to use it again.
- Make sure your bike’s coolant system is leak-free and your anti-freeze mix is fresh
- Top up the air in the tyres as they will slowly leak air while they’re in storage
- Remove the battery. As with all vehicles, the battery will die when it is not used for a time
Standby Self Storage Ltd. We are a family-owned enterprise that has excelled in the storing business for 50 years. Our branches are in Aylesbury, Croydon, Epsom, Horsham, West Molesey & Worthing. Our mission is to satisfy your needs for your business or personal storage.
We make sure that we cover every essential of self-storage services. A secure compound with an easy “drive-up” access, 24/7 CCTV monitoring, and additionally, various unit size that range from 32 to 320 sq.ft too.
All in all, at Standby Self Storage, our clients are given a hassle-free self-storage or rental experience.
Any questions? Please feel free to message us and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Visit our Standby Self Storage website.